- To encourage kids to spend LESS time on screen, MORE time on healthy activities.
- To help prevent the youth from wandering in the streets after school.
- To help parents reduce stress knowing that their child(ren) are in a safe and healthy environment after school.
- To encourage others to get fit while having fun.
- Most important:To create a fun and friendly place for all players, all ages, and all levels.
- Currently, players are encouraged but not required to wear masks. It's optional.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the club.
- If you have any cold or flu like symptoms, or anyone in your household does, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- When you're at the building, please call 503-874-6222 for someone to open the door for you. Thank you!
(Notes:November thru April: We close @7:30pm)
PING PONG LESSONS / TABLE TENNIS LESSONS
Want to improve your games or technique? WE PROVIDE TABLE TENNIS COACHING:
- For all ages
- For all levels from beginners to advanced
- Private lessons (1 on 1)
- Group lessons (Max:12 players)
- Advance reservation needed.
*1 on 1 private lessons are ideal for beginners to learn the basic strokes to start the right way, or for the players who want to improve your technique or your games. To book your lessons, please call or text: 503-874-6222
- Welcome all players, all levels, all ages
- Drop in: $10 per each; Monthly Pass: $40 for junior or $50 for adult
WHAT PLAYERS SAY ABOUT US
"Great place to practice and friendly people all around." (Erik Christiansen)
"Awesome place to play ping pong and very friendly staff! I always walk in alone, yet there is always somebody to play with." (Peter Kushniryuk)
"Very nice place and the people are super friendly 😃 whatever your level in pong pong you will have fun and feel like home. I 100% recommend this place." (Hazem Mashal)
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
The club is open for walk-in; however, due to the safety of all players, the door is always locked. When you're at the building, please call 503-874-6222 so someone can open the door for you. Thank you!
You can either scan the QR code or click HERE to RESERVE your space in advance.